On Friday 16th of February, IL2 Cliffs of Dover will be updated to version 4.53.0
The new patch has some new netcode in it which is believed will help with rubber banding and stuttering effects present in the game. All online servers are migrating to this patch and you will need to update your game.
Full list of updates ...
- Netcode improvements
- Addition of hi resolution cockpits for all aircraft
- Added drag for Hurricane and Bf-110 bombracks
- Correct gunsights for British types
- Changes to AI gunner effectiveness (less effective)
- Fix to allow Vehicles to be driveable
- Fix to reduce the range at which active AI gunners are being drawn by the game engine... fps saving
- Some small changes to the Sounds
If you have automatic updates enabled on steam, this will update when you next launch the sim. If you don't have automatic updates set to on you will have to manually choose to install the update.
When you launch the game, in the main menu your version is shown in the lower right corner of the screen.
Moderator: Command Officers
1 post • Page 1 of 1